Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

The Cruzes were Cruising

Sail Date: October 08, 2012

For an older ship I found that everything was great and in order. I would cruise the same ship again.

Pros: All the shows and activites

Cons: Dining arragements\, we had a party of 6 and end up with four other strangers I had requested a talbe for 6. Also for the free cocktail that was honor to previous guest\, I think that is great\, however it was a mission to get I suggested that this should be honor in any bar of the ship.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

I believe you should keep family together specially if they have a party big enough to sit a complete table.