The Cruzes were Cruising

Helpful Vote: 1

invalid-31690
Sail Date: October 08, 2012
Ship: Carnival Imagination
For an older ship I found that everything was great and in order. I would cruise the same ship again.

I believe you should keep family together specially if they have a party big enough to sit a complete table.

Pros: All the shows and activites

Cons: Dining arragements\, we had a party of 6 and end up with four other strangers I had requested a talbe for 6. Also for the free cocktail that was honor to previous guest\, I think that is great\, however it was a mission to get I suggested that this should be honor in any bar of the ship.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!