Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Pretty Good Cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2012

The ship was very clean and well kept except the bathroom in my room always smelled like raw sewage. The place they held the comedy show should've been moved to the bigger auditorium to accommodate more people at once. He ship is very pretty overall.

Pros: I liked the stop in Cozumel Mexico\, I enjoyed the comedy shows\, all the different trivia games as well as the deck parties

Cons: The alcohol prices were way too high and the amount of alcohol VS juice and ice was barely a half of shot. I would've drank more if the drinks were reasonably priced and I could actually taste the alcohol. Also\, adding gratuity to my drink bills got annoying and $20 for a picture??? Nuts!!!

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

There were no actual restaurants outside of the main dining like on the Carnival Liberty. The food in the main dining room was never really hot and te entire meal felt rushed.
My statesman was pretty nice but the dining room staff was horrible. Unlike the Carnival Liberty\, this dining room staff didn't know my name after 4 nights\, did not engage in any conversation with us\, was nosey when clearing the table and didn't smile much. The rest of he staff was too focused on selling us something opposed to being genuinely nice
On the days at sea there wasn't really much to do that didn't cost. We played a lot of trivia because it was free and we played in the blackjack tournament because it was only a $15 buy in. The rest of the activities were uninteresting. We looked forward to the comedy night and wouldve participated in the martini tasting if it wasn't $17 per person. Karaoke was very fun and should have been offered more. Cool acoustics wih Andy was horrible. The man sang with no soul\, no rhythm and he destroyed some of my favorite songs. An Afircan American band and singer wouldve been great! The Latin party gets 2 thumbs up!!