Much earned and needed trip

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Imagination
This was my second cruise with Carnival and I was really impressed. As usual the staff was friendly and allowed me the \"me\" time I needed. The room was clean and the ocean view perfect. I'm not one to dress up for dinner (although I did eat in the dinning room the first night) but found the food to be average in the dinning room. For cruisers who are not big on beef or pork, there were several options available but I'm still waiting for turkey or veggie burgers to appear on the menu.

As I stated the only con was the photos. I know the cruiseline makes money off of the pictures that are taken during the cruise but there has to be a better, organized system. I spent an hour trying to find my pictures (even with the help of a staff member and a friend) and was instructed to return the next day. The next day I was told to look in a book, locate my photo and then return later that night. Needless to say I did not get my photo until the monring we docked and then there were the backs and heads of strangers in the background!

Good selection but could more veggie selections (not just the salad bar) be added to the menu?

Great live shows and acts! Something for everyone!

Very helpful and willing to assist you with directions.

Overall the staff did a good job keeping the ship clean. Several requests had to be made to the staff to come out and keep smokers from smoking in non-smoking areas.

Very clean and comfortable

Pros: The sailing conditions were just perfect!

Cons: The quality of the photos and trying to locate your photos

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!