We had a good Time!

invalid-31690

Sail Date: September 10, 2012

Ship: Carnival Imagination

Review Summary

My husband and I had been on the Imagination several years ago and could see how the boat is aging.For the most part,we enjoyed ourselves and had a good time.We,as well as many others,were disappointed by the frequency that the pool and whirlpools on the Lido deck were closed. The whirlpools on the Serenity deck never opened up and I don't think the slide was ever available for the kids.It was extremely HOT on this cruise and this became a source of irritation not being able to get relief from the heat.I was also dissapointed that you no longer have the chocolate buffet.Sad!

Ship Experiences

Food was great.The \"Your-Time\" dining option was a good addition.Disappointed youd on\"t have the midnight chocolate buffet anymore

lots of activities and shows to choose from

Ramil and his staff were very polite and friendly.Nichol and the dining staff were great.

The boat is starting to look aged

did not realize our room was right next to the Housekeeping closet.very noisy and kept getting awakened early in the morning

Pros: Just being able to get away with my Husband!Lots of activities/shows.

Cons: would liked to have had more time in Key West.The pool\,whirlpools\,and slide were closed at key times on this cruise.Not good when it was so hot.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!