Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

ASTOUNDED! First Time Cruiser.

Sail Date: September 10, 2012

A remarkably enjoyable experience not only because of the food but the staff and officers make you feel wanted, accepted and welcome.

Pros: Being treated like Royalty is something I never experienced before. The food is EXCELLENT!

Cons: Time in Key West was hurried and tense to get the shore excursion completed and to get back to the ship in time.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

SPOTLESS stateroom including lavatory. Only thing I would add is that maybe a trash can by the elevators would be handy as I had to search for a place to put a tissue. Small inconvenience compared to the high quality of...everything!
Food was excellent in all restaurants\, grilles\, breakfast with a large variety. Small complaint is that my flat iron steak was a bit chewy on 1 end but for the most part was good with an excellent flavor. Not enough to complain to staff.
Clean and comfortable. The bed was extra comfortable and for a medium priced stateromm it was spacious enough. Bathroom was spotless and the towel \"animals\" with sunglasses were a great and humorous addition from the housekeeper.
In two words...ASTOUNDINGLY WONDERFUL! All the staff including the officers went out of their way to make sure you had what you needed and were happy. The Captain even said \"Alo\" in the passageway when I said \"good evening Cap\".
Many shows and parties were available. Great fun.