Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fantastic!

Sail Date: September 01, 2012

Everything was amazing! The people were friendly & professional. The food was delicious. The decor was appropriate for each area & beautiful overall. This was my third cruise, & by far, the best!

Pros: Everyone was friendly & professional. The food was exceptional! Best cruise yet!

Cons: I didn't like that I missed karaoke because it ended before my dinner was over. I also was disappointed that some areas were cordoned off for no apparent reason.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Everywhere I went was clean. It was beautifully decorated\, except the casino & bars\, which are expected to be campy. So it was appropriate. My only issue is that some areas were cordoned off for no apparent reason. This caused some tight spaces while standing in line for the buffet or walking through the buffet area.
The food was amazing! Especially the chilled soups & desserts!
The stateroom was exactly what I needed. Plenty of room\, comfortable beds\, etc. The only downside is that there wasn't a hair dryer.
Everyone\, especially the diningroom staff\, bent over backwards to make sure we enjoyed our trip.
There was always something to do. And when we didn't want to do anything at all\, there were plenty of relaxing places to do nothing. I do have a small complaint about karaoke being scheduled at the same time as my dinner. I only got to participate once when it was held later.
My 10 year old niece was in the kids' club\, & she loved it! She especially enjoyed the on-ship scavenger hunt.