Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

The most wonderful well organized cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2012

The best ship ever.

Pros: Every single second in that cruise is priceless

Cons: my cruise was too short. There is nothing to dislike in my own opinion

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

I would like to take the opportunity to thank Mr Marlon\, Gun and Mr Kodak. They were the best well educated servers I have ever met. Mr Marlon exceeded all my expectations he sing\, he dances\, he is well educated and he is funny. I usually do not take the time to write comments online but this time I couldn't stay different. Once again My wife and I would to say thank you for the memorable souvenir.
Marcio and the cruise director Mr Skip Lyons were the best entertainers in the cruise.