Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good cruise

Sail Date: August 24, 2012

Ship was clean and had activities to interest everyone. however the weather prevented us from enjoying the cruise. The food was not to our expectations, we have cruised on carnival before and it was much better than this time. The entertainment was very good. My kids had a great time partying on the ship.

Pros: Dessert was good

Cons: Weather was bad and some shows were cancelled. Not a great variety of food. Most of the meals had pork products which I do not eat. Only1 swimming pool on the ship. Also\, was very unhappy with my room\, I requested bunk beds not a trundle bed. Was told that BJS misrepresented itself.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Horizon bar was too small to accomodate the amount of passengers.
Not a good variety of food\, also most of the food had some sort of pork ingredients which we do not eat. Had to send back our food from the dining room because it was raw chicken.
Size of room was good\, except I had specifically requested no trundle beds because we had passengers with back problems. Overall the room was very clean and tidy.