The Best Cruise Experience

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-31690
Sail Date: August 13, 2012
Ship: Carnival Imagination
The ship was great. There is something to do for every age group. I loved Illusions Lounge because it was a great time in there. The bartenders and waiters were extremely friendly. This was the best cruise I have ever been on, as well as the best vacation I have had. I loved the experience on Carnival Imagination. Thank you Carnival for making this vacations special and memorable.

Food the phenomenal\, we received special service and the director arranged Indian food for my table. The waiters were friendly and delivered food to us fast. Also\, the entertainment shows in the dining room were great.

There is everything including: bars\, clubs\, lounges\, comedy shows\, entertainment activities for the young\, and much more.

I traveled with a group and everyone was over 18\, however the group at my dining table had children. They said there were activities for young children. This ship has everything.

Everyone was extremely friendly. Especially\, Roger\, Nafat\, and Edgard. Roger and Nafat are bartenders on the empress floor at the Grand Atrium. Edgard was the waiter at my table in the Spirit Dining Room.

The condition of public areas was clean. It was beautiful.

The size was good\, beds were very comfortable\, and room was clean. Room service was fast. I was on the empress floor\, which is the best floor to be on.

Pros: The service

Cons: nothing

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!