Disappointed and umimpressed

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-31690
Sail Date: July 23, 2012
Ship: Carnival Imagination
I cruised for the first time with my husband and 2 daughters (24 and 15) and this experience left me very unimpressed> Lines were long for food and utensils were dirty; not to mention there were flies buzzing around the food! unfriendly staff who appear overworked and tired> This ship is pretty much a sailing mall as all they did was to advertise their alcohol and duty-free items etc. Lemonade was the only 'free' drink available on the ship and you even had to buy water!

Pros: My room was cleaned at least 3 times per day

Cons: RUDE AND UNHELPFUL STAFF

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.