imagination

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31157
Sail Date: July 13, 2012
Ship: Carnival Imagination
This was my first cruise. I was pleased with the overall experience as it was a short trip, service was great, food excellent and the staterooms small but comfortable. However, I was surprised at how many long lines we waited in to get on/off ship, lines for food, drinks, dining, bathrooms. The pool deck was always very crowded and had super loud music. People stole towels. There were plenty of \"funky\", \" skunky\" smells and overall a ghetto party atmosphere. Comedy club was hilarious. I might cruise again but not for a weekend cruise.

Pros: food was great\, service\, comfortable room/beds

Cons: very loud music on deck\, long lines\, strange smells\,

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.