Okay cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31157
Sail Date: July 06, 2012
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Parts of this cruise were great. I loved the pool area.

The lobster served on the elegant evening was delicious\, although very small\, and the food on buffets was average but not wonderful.

The shows I saw were quite nice.

Too many staff spoke very poor English. Some staff members were very friendly\, and some not so much. I realize all staff work for tips\, but I prefer to tip those who treat me well\, rather than have automatic tips added to every single purchase to be shared among all staff. They are not earning those tips\, and if they were\, they would be getting bigger tips.

Common areas are very nice. The main lobby is very pretty.

Pros: the shore excursions

Cons: the disembarkation process was chaos

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.