Not impressed

Helpful Vote: 1

invalid-31690
Sail Date: June 11, 2012
Ship: Carnival Imagination
If you have kids it was great. We were all over 18 and there just did not seem to be enough "luxury" for my money. My back and hip hurt like heck from the twin beds pushed together. Maybe with a group of "party goers" I would like it more. I went for a relaxing luxury cruise and got a "Walmart" vacation.

Average is average. The dinning room food and the casual food court was enterchangible.

Comedians were great but too short of a show.

I really haven't been on. Ship with unfriendly staff yet.

My only complaints were the smoking....one "side" of a bar does not make for a non smoking area. Smoking should only be allowed up by the "smoke" stack. And only one pool. No adult pool.

I'm 6'4". The push together beds don't cut it. Maybe because I am spoiled to a tempurpedic mattress. Great water pressure.

Pros: All the areas were cool and clean. Staff was very friendly.

Cons: Only one kid filled pool. Food was average.had to mortgage my home for my bar tab.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!