Fantastic Time

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

invalid-31690
Sail Date: June 04, 2012
Ship: Carnival Imagination
My husband and I enjoyed our first cruise with the 5 days to Key West and Mexico for our anniversary. It was a lot of fun despite the weather conditions and everything exceeded our expectations. There were so many activities to do it was difficult to decide between them.

Everything was so effortless, all we used on the cruise was our room key (the sail & sign card) and then the ending balance was billed directly to my credit card - it's great to not have to worry about anything when you're getting ready to end your vacation :) After this cruise, I will be booking many more!

Pros: Dining, Activities, Room Service, Locations... Everything

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!