Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not my first, definitely not my last!!!!

Sail Date: June 04, 2012

this was my 3rd time on this same ship and I had brought along family members for their first time out...it was awesome...they cant stop talking about it and we all can not wait to book again. Carnival is all about fun, and it was seriously FUN!!! met lots of great people, most of the staff were TOP NOTCH and I would recommend Carnival for everyone.

Pros: FUN FUN FUN

Cons: Food Quality was less than previous cruises on the same line

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

I like that this is a smaller ship, and doesnt feel tight or crowded. They keep it clean, and safe for their guests
Room was PERFECT and always cleaned and ready for me.
99% of the staff were AWESOME. Had only a few staffers that seemed to be out of sorts, or not performing very well.
shows were good, casino, bands, dancing, everything you could want...never bored, never had to look to hard to pass the time.
The food is always filled with lots of great choices. I did find this particular cruise struggled with the dining room food quality and service on the last couple of nights I was in the dining room, however the 1st night was PERFECT.