Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome Cruise!

Sail Date: May 14, 2012

This was my first cruise and I would do it all over again. Everything about it was great. We had some bad weather but it didn't matter because the staff's energy and fun guest kept you positive and you were always having fun!I loved all the activities, games and parties. I was always dancing whether it was at club Illusions, out on the party deck, or Latin dancing in the lounge. The stateroom was spacious enough for the two of us and we were always welcomed with cute towel animals. It was great! I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND this cruise!

Pros: Great food! Awesome shows! Fun deck parties! Drinks are tasty! Energetic & fun staff! Beautiful ship!

Cons: I loved it all!

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!