awsome cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Had a great time aboard imagination very impressed about the helpfulness and happiness of the crew, the towel animals on our beds was cool never seen that before in fact planning my next cruise. I love the freedom of the open sea and the colors of the different oceans, can't wait for my next one but it will be a little longer out at sea. Can't wait to go out again I'm looking forward to a mother journey on carnival cruise lines. :)

Pros: the help from the crew

Cons: nothing

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!