Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Expected more from a FUN SHIP!

Sail Date: March 23, 2012

Overall, we had a good time. This was my husband first cruise and he was not as impressed as I thought he will be. I expected more activities for adults and staff interaction from being on a so called Fun Ship but didn't quite get that. I had more fun off the ship than on it. Some staff were not as helpful as others and there were some that didn't understand English. We were celebrating our Anniversary and didn't get any of the comps that were promised to us. I will recommend this ship to a very younger crowd and I will cruise the Imagination again but only with our children because they will truly enjoy themselves, I believe.

Pros: Easy embarkment and disembarkment and my stateroom staff.

Cons: Not enough variety of food and the quality was average and not much for adults to do or staff interaction to get adults involved in onboard activities.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

The ship was clean and comfortable. The size and decoration was average.
The food quality was average. I expected more variety of caribbean foods instead of your everyday meals and they were always running out and slow replacing food that was gone.
Not all were able to speak English, therefore, we were told wrong information and got lost quite often. The only one that went above and beyond was our stateroom staff and guest services when it came to our billing.
Not much entertainment for adults and the staff didn't ask patrons to get involved either. Had more fun and involvemnt on other cruise ships.
My balcony stateroom, location, size and decor was very good even though we were promised a non-obstructed view and got the total opposite. The balcony was small and you can only see straight ahead due to the obstruction. Our stateroom cleaning staff was EXCELLENT!!