A beautiful Ship

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31157
Sail Date: March 23, 2012
Ship: Carnival Imagination
The ship was beautiful, the pool deck, stores, lights, the sales, the water slide/kids area, the adults only area, tons of great features.

The food was not so great at the top deck and pool side.The pizza was not that good. We did not enjoy it. The main dinning was really good.

I was dissappointed because in other ships they had a show for early diners and one for late diners we missed almost everything because our dinner time was 815 and my family of 9 had to start getting ready by 7 then we did not come out of dinner til about 915. We were very dissapointed. But the comedy show we caught was great.

My 12-14 loved Circle C they had more activities and a better fun filled schedule then the adults did.

This was the first ship that I found that most staff where not very friendly, the dont welcome you with smiles, when we got lost, they were not very helpful. The Pizza guy at the top deck dinning was the rudes person my family ever encountered.Exception in the main dining the staff was great.

The room size was great and very conformatable

Pros: The Fine Dinning & Kids Activities

Cons: No shows for late dinners most shows where around that time

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!