A great time

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-31690
Sail Date: February 13, 2012
Ship: Carnival Imagination
overall the ship was good. We had excellent service at our rooms. The food at the dinning area was very good and the service as well.

very good

need to have more activites for kids and teens.

they were all very much helpfull

very clean

a bit small but no issue

Pros: The comedy, shows, and the food were great. I enjoyed very much the comedy shows. I was very much glad to find a latin music group playing during our time on the ship.

Cons: why is its if we pay for gratuity ahead of time, should we pay gratuity again when we order a drink. I feel 15 percent should not be added . I believe all tips should be included one time only.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!