Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

I lOVE it!!!

Sail Date: January 01, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I was very IMPRESS with Carnival Imagination Cruse Line!!! I can't wait to book my next cruise with Carnival Cruise Line!!!

Pros: Eveything!

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

The cabin space was very CLEAN & SPACEOUS. I was very surprised and please with our cabin size. Our cabin was spaceous enough for a total of 4 cabin mates!!
The staffs were very ATTENTIVE, & COURTEOUS!!!
All the entertainment was very INTERESTING. From the Karaoke, The How To make towel animals, the dance off performaces on the pool deck of the cruise line "Imagination", Meet & Create the staff at the captain Ball, and all the other enterntainments offered on the cruise was very interested
My cabin mate's 5 year daughter LOVED the children's programs offered on the cruise line!!!