I lOVE it!!!

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: January 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Imagination
I was very IMPRESS with Carnival Imagination Cruse Line!!! I can't wait to book my next cruise with Carnival Cruise Line!!!

All the entertainment was very INTERESTING. From the Karaoke, The How To make towel animals, the dance off performaces on the pool deck of the cruise line "Imagination", Meet & Create the staff at the captain Ball, and all the other enterntainments offered on the cruise was very interested

My cabin mate's 5 year daughter LOVED the children's programs offered on the cruise line!!!

The staffs were very ATTENTIVE, & COURTEOUS!!!

The cabin space was very CLEAN & SPACEOUS. I was very surprised and please with our cabin size. Our cabin was spaceous enough for a total of 4 cabin mates!!

Pros: Eveything!

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!