Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

An Awesome Experience!!!

Sail Date: January 16, 2012

Recently sailed on the Carnival Imagination down to Key West and Cozumel with my husband, sister, and brother-in-law and we had a wonderful time! I cannot wait to cruise again!! I enjoyed the amount of activities... casinos, shows, comedy (Happy Cole & Adam Hunter were the two comedians - I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt 5 minutes into their acts!). You could also go to some night clubs but dancing isn't our thing lol. Many food choices for lunch - Mongolian, French, "Off the Grill" (basically cheeseburgers, fries, etc), however, I wouldn't mind a little more variety. Dont get me wrong - the food was good, but they need to rotate your options a little more (don't offer the same foods every day). Dinner was very enjoyable! We all sat at the same table and I loved getting to try foods I normally would not (crabcakes, alligator fritters,etc). The music playing on the Lido Deck was also fun to listen to - wish I'd have the courage to go dance :)...almost wish the DJ was there for longer hours since he made the atmosphere fun! This was my first cruise and I can say it was everything I expected and I cannot wait for a chance to go again!

Pros: Lots of activites:casino,shows,comedy,food options,deck parties...everything!

Cons: Leaving! LOL

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!