A great time

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-31690
Sail Date: January 09, 2012
Ship: Carnival Imagination
I've sailed on another Carnival cruise ship previously and I really enjoy how similar the two ships were since it allowed me to be familiar with where everything was located.

Average only because some staff were great and some were pretty far below average. Bartender in the karaoke bar on the last night of the cruise (Patricia) was awfully rude and almost ruined our mood for the entire evening.

Pros: The food in the formal dining room and the night life (comedy shows, karaoke and night club)

Cons: A few unfriendly staff members and the charges for any medical uses ($2.99 for a bandaid after cutting my foot on the boat)

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!