Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great for a First Timer

Sail Date: December 19, 2011

This was my first cruise and a good one to get to know the cruising ins and outs. There were some things I liked about the "laid backness" of this ship and its crew - mainly that everybody was having fun and pretty much anything tasteful goes. The short itinerary was a good one to start with, but I found it left little time to enjoy the amenities on board.

Pros: Dining and atmosphere were the two top Pros.

Cons: Spent 4 days still getting lost - the layout was hard to grasp.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Too much neon for my liking, but I knew that before I booked from reading other reviews online.
Never really found the staff to be too personal or personable - but I was traveling with my 14 year old daughter.
Loved the options in the Spirit dining room. Our table seemed to have some poeple coming and going so we never had dinner with any one group of people more than twice of the four nights.