Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Excellen Vacation

Sail Date: December 05, 2011

The ship is not new, but it is well maintained.
I was satisfied with everything, and I was relief special after all bad comment I have read before my trip.
This was a good choice.

Pros: Everything was good; our room maiden was really nice & the Mayan Ruins Guides (Mimi and Moy ) were excellent.

Cons: Cabins are small even the balcony's

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

The People in Lido Restaurant were excellent, we were in table 376, and I definitely appreciate what they did in our trip.
Our Room maiden was 100 % great, and our Dining services was excellent and the guys were friendly , and very specials with our table.