Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My 1st Time !!!!

Sail Date: November 28, 2011

We would have liked more shows. There were only two shows with music and dancers. Seems they've cut back on the shows to keep the prices down. I still had a great time and I'm planing my next cruise soon.

Pros: 4 days of relaxation ... my wife was happy knowing her boys would be feed and she didn't have to do it.

Cons: None that I can think of.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Very little eye contact and salutation from ANY of the staff. Even Adam, the host of some of the events, was in his own world as he walked the ship.
Our 11 year old son stuck with us the whole time.
He did not want to be with the 6-11 coloring at the table.
Ship is super clean.
Our attendant gets an A+++++
Key West, Florida

Don't Miss: Take the trolley around the island.
A 5 minute taxi ride to the beach would have been $36 each way for the three of us. We rented a jeep at AVIS - $65.00 Seem to be more rocks than beaches. I would do Cozumel again.