My 1st Time !!!!

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-31690
Sail Date: November 28, 2011
Ship: Carnival Imagination
We would have liked more shows. There were only two shows with music and dancers. Seems they've cut back on the shows to keep the prices down. I still had a great time and I'm planing my next cruise soon.

Our 11 year old son stuck with us the whole time.
He did not want to be with the 6-11 coloring at the table.

Very little eye contact and salutation from ANY of the staff. Even Adam, the host of some of the events, was in his own world as he walked the ship.

Ship is super clean.

Our attendant gets an A+++++

Don't Miss: Take the trolley around the island.
A 5 minute taxi ride to the beach would have been $36 each way for the three of us. We rented a jeep at AVIS - $65.00 Seem to be more rocks than beaches. I would do Cozumel again.

Pros: 4 days of relaxation ... my wife was happy knowing her boys would be feed and she didn't have to do it.

Cons: None that I can think of.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!