Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Awesome Experience!

Sail Date: November 18, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was an awesome quick vacation. The time at the port was perfect and my entire family had a blast. We traveled with a 4 year old and an 11 month old and we were all pleased. There was a lot of variety in the food and entertainment and I would definitely recommend it.

Pros: Camp Carnival Experience for 4 year old and Variety of food and entertainment

Cons: Everything was absolutely wonderful

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

The ship was standard like any other cruise ship I have traveled in the past. Get acquantied with your surroundings and you'll have no problems. Finding your stateroom can be a little challenging if you become lost.
Food was very good as well as restaurant variety. We choose the open dining time and were always able to get right in without waiting when ready to dine.
Stateroom was very comfortable. We had the room setup as a king with the pull down bed. The pull down bed was very suprisingly very comfortable.
It was absoultely wonderful to experience this quality of service. Everyone went above and beyond to ensure that we were satisfied.
There was always something to do of good quality.
I can not give this enough stars!!! My daughter had a blast!!! She is missing from most of our pictures due to wanting to be at Camp Carnival. It was appartenly a good time according to her and she cant wait to go back.

Don't Miss: Atlantis, City Tour