Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Low Budget Cruise

Sail Date: October 21, 2011

If you are looking foor a cheap w/e get away and don't care about the food or service. Then go ahead and book the cruise. I went with 4 buddies with low expectations, and I got them. The buffet was awful. They had someone handing out the bacon, so you could only have 2 pieces at a time. It was steamed and raw. I went to the pizza counter, stood there for 10 minutes, an employee finally came out and was defensive because I ordered two slices, one of which was for my friend. This was an everyday occurance. They protect the crappy food like it's gold. The dining room food was ok at best. Deserts were good. Bar service people were again, very rude and short with you. The room steward was great. Even at the cheap price, I would never again sail Carnival. I tookl a 4 day cruise last yer on Royal Carribean Majesty of the Seas, it was 100% beeter then this criuise.

Pros: The price, cabin was a good size

Cons: Bad food, poor service

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

The only person that gets a 5 star was EDa our room steward. They should replace everyone else. Rude, non helpful.
Very little pool side activities. Comedy show and Shout show were ok.
Poor, awful, sucked. They protected the buffet food like we were in a prison camp. The quality was probably as good or worse the a prison camp. Hire some staff with a personality, please.
Updated clean. We slept 4 in a ocean view cabin and there was plenty of room.
Alantis, waste of time and money. Public beach on Paridse Island is fuull of bums and scam artist. Senior Froggy's was fun. Bambu, hidden secret, this is where the crew drinks.
Don't Miss: Senior Froggy's.