Great Trip

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31157
Sail Date: October 07, 2011
Ship: Carnival Imagination
I really enjoyed the ship. It did seem a bit older, but everything was very clean and in good condition. I was a little disappointed that there was only one pool which was extremely small and always full of children, so we didn't get an opportunity to swim. There were 3 Jacuzzi's which were always full, so there was always a wait for those.

Food could have been a lot better. Breakfast and Lunch were pretty much the same everyday. There were options, but I would have liked a bit more variety. The sit down dinners were really average. Most times the food was luke-warm, and had to be sent back. Also the wait for food at dinner was way too long. It took at least 2hrs to get through dinner.

There was tons to do on this cruise. I especially enjoyed the comedy with Steve Smith, he was hilarious! The night club on the ship was very entertaining as well, and stayed open really late. Karaoke was a blast as well.

The staff was extremely nice everywhere we went which made the cruise very enjoyable.

The beds were comfortable, and for a stateroom the rooms were very comfy. Bathroom was great as well. I only wish there were more things on television to watch during downtime.
I really enjoyed Nassau. We took a tour of the city and were able to see the good and bad parts. We also tried some of the local food which was really good. Stop by the Atlantis hotel if you can and take a look around, it is really amazing. We took pics in the big gold chair which was a good experience. In the evening we did check out the local clubs, and also visit club Aura inside Atlantis. This club was very chic and we had a blast.

Pros: Friendly Staff, great service

Cons: Food could have been better

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!