Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Very relaxing trip indeed!

Sail Date: September 02, 2011

This was my second cruise and I enjoyed myself ALOT more than I did back in 2008. Things were more organized, especiallly boarding and unboarding. The crew was very friendlly and helped in any way that they could, even though there was a language barrier on some occasions:-)
I will be booking a cruise for next year and maybe try other ships within the same curise line.

Pros: The hospitality, the entertainment, the many adventures of the ship, and the casino!

Cons: a little bad weather

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Even though it rained the first half of the day, we were able to take advantage of the second half with shopping and being at the beach.
Don't Miss: GO TO THE BEACH!!!!