Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise !!!!

Sail Date: August 29, 2011

I cruise the Carnival Imagination in the way to Key West and Cozumel and we had a very good familiy time all together. Staterooms are confortables, bathroom is pretty large in comparison with other cruise that we have taken in the past. Night shows are very well produced and spectacular and I can tell you that I was impressed by the menu served at the dinner room. Some cons. are that the pools is very small and is very crouded at all times, breakfast and luch buffet were average nothing impressing. However, they offer a omelete and all kind of eggs station and a 24hrs pizza station which is great.
Ship is nice and nice and well maintained. Port of Call are beautifull. If you want to spend 4 days enjoying a nice ship with lots of entretainment this is a good option and very afordable.

Pros: Night Dancing Shows are Spectacular and Dinning Room Excelent

Cons: I have seen much better Breakfast and Lunch Buffet

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Breakfast and Lunch average . However, dinning is outstanding .
Decor is old fashion but very clean and nice.
Very confortable and a very large bath.
Average not the best I have had in other ships
Shows are Excelent. Spectacular . Nothing more to say
Key West, Florida
SouthernMost Point is a MUST view. We liked it ....
Don't Miss: SouthernMost Point
We took a taxi cab and he gave us a ride all over Cozumel Beaches for a good price. Next time I will spend some time at one of the beaches
Don't Miss: Downtown is very nice .. lots of shops to walk around