Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

not the best choice if you have kids you

Sail Date: August 22, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I liked the ship itself, very comfortable inside, but since I was travelling with two little kids, I was expecting much more and when I came back from this vacation, I felt like a need a new vacation!

Pros: the inside a cabin was really nice, very good housekeeping service, I liked a jogging area on deck 12

Cons: it was no babysitting service available for kids under 2 years old! I was very disappointed at this point. The agent who helped me to book a trip assured me that this cruise ship is known as best for kids after Disney. That statement was a pure lie!

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Key West, Florida