Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Our cruise was very dissapointing

Sail Date: July 29, 2011

It was a nice ship, staff was not as nice as in the past and when I compare it with past cruises that I have taken with Carnival, I was disappointed and I will not be going on Carnival the next time I cruise.

Pros: Our room attendant, she was wonderful!!!!!!!! the shows were great and the comedy was great!

Cons: Our waiter at dinner and the food wasn't as good as in the past cruises!

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

No beef wellington, was not accommodating to my special diet needs, not enough choices for a diabetic, waiter was rude until the last day when he wanted a good tip.
The staff was alright, nothing to brag about. Your Cruise director Marky Marc and his assistants were kinda lame! The rest of your staff seems depressed and sad most of the time. :(
Not as much to do as in past cruises, maybe it is the economy?
It was alright, nothing to brag about
Our girl was AMAZING and kind! She was awesome!!!
Paradise Island and the Atlantis. LOVED Senor Frogs and the shopping!!
Don't Miss: Senor frogs and Atlantis