Our cruise was very dissapointing

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31157
Sail Date: July 29, 2011
Ship: Carnival Imagination
It was a nice ship, staff was not as nice as in the past and when I compare it with past cruises that I have taken with Carnival, I was disappointed and I will not be going on Carnival the next time I cruise.

No beef wellington, was not accommodating to my special diet needs, not enough choices for a diabetic, waiter was rude until the last day when he wanted a good tip.

Not as much to do as in past cruises, maybe it is the economy?

The staff was alright, nothing to brag about. Your Cruise director Marky Marc and his assistants were kinda lame! The rest of your staff seems depressed and sad most of the time. :(

It was alright, nothing to brag about

Our girl was AMAZING and kind! She was awesome!!!
Paradise Island and the Atlantis. LOVED Senor Frogs and the shopping!!
Don't Miss: Senor frogs and Atlantis

Pros: Our room attendant, she was wonderful!!!!!!!! the shows were great and the comedy was great!

Cons: Our waiter at dinner and the food wasn't as good as in the past cruises!

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.