Never again

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-31690
Sail Date: July 25, 2011
I was not impressed with anything on this trip and don't know who to blame, or Carnival as neither took responsibility for any actions. The trip was very costly before I even left my state and certainly not worth what I paid. Note that I will cruise again, however, have learned to deal directly with the cruise line and airline if necessary. did nothing to save me any expense and Carnival refused to discuss the trip because I went through .

The food and waiters were exceptional. Probably one of the better experience I had.

I hate to compare to NCL, but they offered a lot more than Carnival. I don't think there was a lot to do on this ship and my son and I spent a lot of time in our cabin watching TV.

The ship was very clean.

I always had a clean room. Bed was like sleeping on a rock and very hard.
wish there had been more time to visit.

Pros: If I had to make a choice here, it would have to be the food, but that's about it.

Cons: not enough family entertainment or dining places.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.