Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great cruise!

Sail Date: July 11, 2011

Every staff member you passed smiled and greeted you. The service at dinner was great and the waiters my table had were amazing and took the time to learn our names! There were plenty of things to do for entertainment in the evening as well.

Pros: Friendliness of staff

Cons: layout a little confusing

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Ship layout was a little confusing, and if you took the wrong elevator you sometimes had to waste time back tracking or going a different direction.
Dining staff and food were amazing!
Size was great and beds were amazing! Also how they were cleaned and turned down at night made me feel like I was getting my money's worth!
Was always greeted with a smile.
A couple shows I went to weren't as good as I expected, but still a great overall experience.
Not much to do without paying for an excursion.
Don't Miss: Passion Island
Key West, Florida
Still fun to walk around even without an excursion.
Don't Miss: Lowest point