Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

I'm glad this was'nt my first cruise

Sail Date: June 01, 2011

You could tell it was an older ship but it had been refitted . The food was terrible , limited choices, virtually same menu nightly.The buffets were closed more than on other cruises. I think I lost weight ! Very poor customer service,one of the couples at dinner had booked with a large group of friends, all of their friend were assigned a different dining room from them and they were not allowed to change dining room assignments.Pictures were over priced. Ships staff was not easily recognizable, the only identifiable thing on them was a nametag. The evacuation drill was a joke,kids running all over the place,for something so important it was very unprofessional.

Pros: Decent cabin

Cons: Food

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

If you enjoy wedding reception Buffets "Bon Appetite"