Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Disapppointing cruise

Sail Date: June 13, 2011

This was my first time on Imagination, although I have sailed carnival before. I was very disappointed in the quality of the food and the poor service. The lines were long and the service slow. The kids water park was nice, however that also was a long wait. The entertainment was good, however there could of been more. The cabins were nice and bigger than some of the other ships, however they did not vacuum the floor the whole week. There were too many smokers outside to enjoy the nightly entertainment. I will not sail this ship again and I will not recommend it.

Pros: Good Entertainment

Cons: The food and service

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

Key West, Florida
Butterfly World is a must see.
We went swimming with the dolphins and that was a fantastic experience.
Don't Miss: Dolphin Swim