Won't take another Carnival Cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-31690
Sail Date: May 30, 2011
Cabin Type: Suite
Overall impression of ship was clean & cabin staff was pleasant & accomodating to our needs.

We used the "our time dining"; first 2 nights wait staff was pleasant, however, we were a group of 8 & even though all 4 cabins were "connected" on our activities/dining we could NOT be seated until all 8 people were present. 2 nights one couple ran about 5 minutes behind the others (altho we knew they were on their way) we still could not be seated until ALL were present.

Had a massage while on the ship which was fine, however, at the end of the session I felt like to needed to buy tupperware - big sales pitch for items.

Our cabin steward was great. However, the guest service people were absolutelyl awful! 2nd night of cruise I called GS & asked if they might be able to call the cabin suite next door to us & simply ask them to be mindful of their young child constantly SLAMMING the door from the cabin to the balcony; I was told that if I wanted to make a complaint about that I would have to call security when it happened - that was crazy, I only asked them to do a polite, courtesy call - I ended up putting a note under their door. Next day while we were at sea all day, this @ 4 yr. old child did NOTHING FOR 4 HOURS except stay on the balcony & yell. Again, I called GS & asked if they would call & ask the people in that room to use their "inside" voices as we were trying to relax on the balcony that we'd paid a good bit on money for. GS told me they "do not want to make the guests uncomfortable"; I asked about making me uncomfortable. GS rep was absolutely rude & suggested I go inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice suite w/balcony, however, air conditioning did not work well

Pros: The friends that went with us

Cons: Dining experience on last night & guest services rep

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.