Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was" just ok".

Sail Date: May 20, 2011

The ship itself was clean.
The staff seemed hasty and impatient at times.

I asked for directions and the response I was given was; "Can't you read a map"?
That was extremely hurtful and unacceptable!

The Shore Excursion desk did not accept my $85 dollar coupon from . My guest and I we're extremely disappointed by this. We had to pay $150 to go on one.

Pool was too small for actual swimming.

Pros: I enjoyed the buffets and fine dinning selections the most.

Cons: I had a couple of unpleasant encounters with staff.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

Refer to over rating above.
Food selection was very nice by having many options ranging from sophisticated dining to casual.
Enjoyed The Comedy Show and pool side activities offered for adults and children.
I did not travel with any children but I observed a few that seemed nice.
I felt bombarded by the locals in their attempt to sell everything that was a negative. On a positive note the beach was simply breath taking and I enjoyed a nice boat ride to paradise island where I jet skied.