PERFECT WEEKEND GETTAWAY!

Helpful Vote: 1

invalid-31157
Sail Date: May 20, 2011
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Just a wonderful time. The Staff and Crew were PROFESSIONAL! I felt like a King the whole weekend....Nice! The food was EXCELLENT the rooms were comfortable and clean. Entertainment was awsome! I recommend this Cruise! Just a wonderful experience.

EXCELLENT and POLITE

GREAT!

Perfect

Wonderful! Alot more patient then I...

BEAUTIFUL!

Nice
Beautiful! The only negative I saw/experienced was the "Hussling" for your money. Every three - four step I took I was bothered by someone trying to sell me somthing...It get old after the first 50 times... Other than that, It was a beautiful place to visit!

Pros: Very Organized and Professional

Cons: The pictures they take and try to sale you are way too pricy...come on guys! (22.99 for one 8X10) It dampers the moment when you have to tell your wife no when she is holding six pictures she really wants.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!