Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was an "okay" cruise

Sail Date: May 09, 2011

First of all allow me to say that the cruise itself was awesome. Including the ports and of course the weather. However, I had issues with customer service. At one point, there was a raffle held at one of the ports. The stores were located next to each other and the raffles were held for Carnival guest only and were a half an hour apart. My mother and I made it to the first and waited outside for the second. Well teh individual who was handling the raffle, had it 15 minutes early and never bothered to come outside and get us even though he knew we were waiting. That was the first issue. second of all, our air conditioner in our stateroom was finiky. During the day it was hot, hot, hot, but after midnight we would freeze. I complained to guest services repeatedly. At one visit to the customer service desk, I was informed that it could not be doing what I stated, as far as scorching during the day and freezing at night because its either or. That they never had problems of such that I spoke of. Now mind you I informed the cruise line that I was suffering from Multiple scelerosis and heat was a major factor. None of that was taking in consideration in my opinion. Regarding the raffle, I spoke to the manager that was in charge of handling those types of things, and it was he who started the raffle early. I stressed to him that it was the whole principle of the matter, that I could have headed back to the ship to avoid more heat, but instead I waited for the raffle and he felt no remorse to me. He asked me what would I like him to do and I stated that I wanted him to feel empathy for me. He seemed to not care at all. I also am in menopause and "hot flashes" are something of a bother. Not having proper A/C was horrific and being told that "its just in my mind", was the worst ever.

Pros: I loved the weather!

Cons: The customer service

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

Not as entertaing as expected, however the comedians were awesome!
Alot of the doorways and entry was were dirty and seemed to be looked over.
Catch a cab to downtown and shop there, things are much much cheaper!!
Key West, Florida