Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Imaginatiom

Sail Date: May 09, 2011

Wonderful cruise. I was very impressed with the staff, cleanliness of the ship and food and presentation at formal restaurants. I was also impressed with the selections in the buffet service.ion in the food court areas. Staff was extremely courteous and helpful. The gym area was adequate and I was able to work out every day. I would have to say the pool was very small for accommodating 2500 people. On our day at sea the pool was overwhelmed with people and way too crowded for me to go in.Overall a great value!

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

I have to say the steel drum player and singer were not the best- very monotonous