Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great time

Sail Date: April 29, 2011

This was our first time, and I was apprehensive initially, but ended up loving it. The ship was clean, well staffed, and well run. There were staff members everywhere ready to help and point us in the right direction, although quite a few who weren't posted to help and were just cleaning didn't speak English too well. Our room was very clean and the help staff did a great job, as well as being really friendly. I was amazed that the bed/sheets/pillows were more comfortable than my own! A robe and many other little complimentary gifts were offered, which was nice. The ship didn't pitch much, was really smooth for our trip. Events were entertaining, food was AMAZING and offered such a variety. I see why people gain weight on cruises! Would definitely do it again!

Pros: food, room, service, price

Cons: crowded lines for everything first day, small pool

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!