Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Family Cruise in April

Sail Date: April 18, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was a great experience for our kids (6 and 7). They loved the water slides and the miniature golf courses. It was a little lacking for my husband and I. The food and service were great. The water slides broke once and the kids went nuts! It was funny but frustrating because no one knew when it would be fixed. A few hours later, it was back in service. Our shower was always running hot water, at times it was burning hot. Although our steward was great about getting us a plumber to fix it, it was never really fixed. My husband and I were bored most of the time, but we enjoyed watching the kids enjoy themselves. The pool was alright, but too deep for the kids and filled with chlorinated salt water that stung the eyes when it got into the eyes. I wished there were more shallow pools for the kids to swim in. Our dinners in the dining room were great. And the service was great overall.

Pros: The View and the service from the crew and staff

Cons: The shower and the pool

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Everything was great, but would have prefer a larger size ship
Shower was too hot, couldn't adjust the temperature. Our sink was clogged, but our steward had it fixed right away - excellent service!
Great selection and quality with excellent service
Better than Disneyworld..and that's saying a lot

Don't Miss: Beaches, bars, and food