Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sadly Disappointed

Sail Date: April 11, 2011

This was my third and last time cruising with Carnival. Each time has gotten progessively worse than the time before. My first experience was wonderful, the second not so good and this final time was just deplorable. I'm not sure if has anything to do with the length of the cruise, (my first was for 8 days and the last 2 were for 4) but I'm no longer happy with the service I receive.

Pros: The comedy show.

Cons: It seemed as if Carnival did not have enough staff on board to sufficiently take care of the passengers and overall condition of the ship. By dinner time each day the Lido deck was littered with trash, the ashtrays over flowing and several times they actually ran out of cups and things.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

My steward was fine, he kept the stateroom neat and was available for anything we needed.
The dining room experience was fine, with exceptional service.
By dinner time each time the condition of the Lido deck was deplorable.
Really enjoyed karoke and the comedy show.