Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Had alot of fun

Sail Date: April 11, 2011

Overall we had a good time. The ship was kept spottless and most of the staff was cool. My biggest problem with this ship was the food and lack of imagination when it came to activities. I expected 4-5 star dining,especially in the dining room, and got 2-3 star at best. I can go to any chain resteraunt and get the same qaulity food. Most of the activities where not overly thrilling either. My friends and i did have fun and spent most of our time in the piano bar, casino, and club. Overall it was a good time.

Pros: Layout and cleanliness of the ship

Cons: Only one pool area and the qaulity of the food

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Convenience and qauntity fine. Taste and qaulity a 3