Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The First of Many!

Sail Date: April 01, 2011

The ship was very clean, and everyone was so helpful! This was my first cruise, and I was very impressed from the moment that I stepped on the ship...until the moment that I left. They paid attention to every detail.

Pros: The staff was so friendly! and the excursion to Atlantis was AMAZING!

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Even though there were a couple thousand people on board, there was still plenty of room for some "alone time". It didn't feel crowded at all. It was so smooth that you didn't even feel like you were on a ship, but more like you were at a resort.
The ship was clean...and the staff was always tidying up.
I liked the dining options...including the 24 hour pizza and ice cream buffets! You could go to a sit-down dinner and be waited on by the super-friendly staff...or you could eat in a casual setting of your choosing, at your leisure. The deserts were fabulous!
I was pleasantly surprised by the stateroom. I was prepared for a closet sized room, after speaking to family that have been on cruises before, but I thought the size of the room was just perfect for two. AND...I have NEVER...EVER...had as good of a nights sleep as I did on the cruise!! Must be something with the bed, or being on the water, or the combination...not sure...but I slept like a baby!
The staff was very friendly. Everyone that know our name...used it. The housekeeping staff was so helpful...even offering some aloe gel to my daughter, who had gotten a bit too much sun in Nassau. We all just loved the staff!
We really only took part in the karaoke night...but that was a ton of fun!
Atlantis was so worth the money! I would highly recommend it to anyone. Outside of Atlantis, and back near the port is the Straw Market which is a great place to pick up some souveniers and try your "negotiating skills". Senior Frogs is also a great place to visit.
Don't Miss: Atlantis excursion, the Straw Market, and Senior Frogs.