Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Horrible Customer Service

Sail Date: April 01, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The customer service on this ship was HORRIBLE. Would not sugguest this ship to anyone. This is not my first cruise with Carnival but it may be my last. The peope were rude and no one would help you with any questions or concerns you had. If you want to go on a Carnival ship I would sugguest going on the Sensation. We had great service on there. Dont waste you money on this ship.

Pros: The Bahamas

Cons: The employees

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

My time dining was great however the waiter was not around. Never knew his name or what he looked like.
Dirty sheets and pillow. Asked them to change them and it took a while for them to come.
Not kid friendly personnell in the 2-5 year old room. A lot of activities though.
Nice beach, cheap ride to Atlantis.