Nice vacation

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-31690
Sail Date: December 13, 2010
Ship: Carnival Imagination
This was a nice vacation for our first cruise. I wish the weather had been more accomodating but I understand that's out of anyones control. Carnival Imagination was great and we definately want to cruise again.

It's hard to rate this port because it was cold and windy the day we were there. We want to go back again when the weather is nice though.

Don't Miss: Dolphinaris Cozumel

Pros: The service on board was exceptional

Cons: I felt somewhat trapped on board but that was mainly do to poor weather. I know Carnival is good but I don't think they can control the weather yet. :)

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!