The Cruise I wish I had NOT taken.

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-31690
Sail Date: December 13, 2010
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Type: Suite
This was my first cruise and I would never go on Carnival Cruise Lines again. I heard so many good things about cruising, so I decided to try it for myself. I booked a Suite because it was only a 5 day cruise and the price was reasonable. We left out of Baltimore on 12/13/2010. It was very cold and the ship had NO HEAT! We didn't want to get out of the bed to shower because the cabin was very cold. I ask for an extra blanket but never recieved one. I covered up with beach towles and a bath robe. Booking a suite, I thought I would get better room service. All passengers I talked to had the same experience. Very dissapointing experience.

Dining room staff was great. Room service was poor.

Ship needs HEAT.

Pros: Dining Room Service

Cons: The ship had NO heat! All passengers I talked to were complaining about being very cold, including us.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.